Thursday 8 March 2007

Best Moments in life (Part 1)


I can never really tell my best moments in life from the worst, coz my worst moments have in one way or the other have been responsible for my best ones....!!confusin??

Let me explain:
# the day the bastards whom i to stood up for stabbed my back i realised never to trust an opportunist.
# the day my dad refused to buy me a brand new bike, i got my Yamaha RX100 (second hand).
# the day i decided i didnt wanna go to THE USA, i came to UK instead, better still to Scotland.

Well there are 100's more like the above instances but its ironic that my best moments have alwayz followed a cock up.

Cherished memories of the following instances will forever be embedded in my memory:
*first college bunking to go to the movies.
*first trip with my new pals to Kovai kuttralam(Waterfalls)
*first accident and the subsequent coverup(wud never forget Lushan chipping in with money for the repairs)
*first time i drove my bike to college, tearing down the highway
*first mass bunk of our class to ooty(innumberable trips thereafter).
*trips to Videghi falls(with classmates and then with my other gang)
*mass bunkin to Bangalore in Lush's Bolero and Harish's Matiz.
*trips to Kodaikanal, Valparai(Pollachi).
*college farewell

No comments: