Tuesday 1 January 2008

The year gone by.........!!

Its become a habit of me now to take a moment and reflect the year gone by, 2007 didnt promise much, but it somehow didnt disappoint either, i switched jobs, couple of the guyz got married, i came back to my own country, made a lot of new friends in office....hmm its actually not quiet the lethargic year i expected 2007 to be.

Im learning the nuances of living with my parents again. Its actually more tricky than i thought, my whole thought process has changed since i've to come back home every nite what ever the time may be. Im back to being the No.2 in the household, ur decisions are always scrutinized and critized which was never the case when i stayed alone in Glasgow. More over the family car and the stereo in my room is not entirely mine, im not allowed to drive more than 80kms/hr, i cant swear at erring drivers, i can listen to music only at a certain decibel and i cant play music rite into the night!!

Coming to 2008, i decided to buy myself a nice gift, my YAMAHA was in dire need of a new engine, so thats exactly what i did; i took to bike to the mechanic on the 30th of Dec 2007 and made sure i got the bike back on the 1st of Jan 2008. Im really happy the bike has got a spanking new engine and a much needed service.

So..an other year has gone by, im fairly satisfied with the progress i've made, but i really need to jump start 2008. The world moves very fast, if u dont make it on time, ur gonna miss the bus, and the whole world awaits to laugh at you!!

Prayer:

I hope the US stops throwing bombs on which ever country it pleases, i hope the oil price rise stops, hope i can fill up my RX100 and feel the wind on my face just like the old times.......price of petrol was Rs. 30 then!!

No comments: