Tuesday 5 August 2008

Outta blogger range!!

Im actually in a part of the world where my internet is highly restricted and worse i dont have access to a lot of websites in my office too, so sorry guyz need to wait for another few months before i can start rambling again ;)
Im in saudi arabia on a project deputation, so will try to find a way to blog by wat so ever means possible. Moreover my blogger home page is in arabic and im just guessing the buttons to post a message ;)
Meanwhile im having real fun in this amazing company (Saudi Aramco) google it and u will know abt it, trust me......just google it and u will not be disappointed !!!

1 comment:

The Seeker said...

a.k.a My MUsings
Well!!! Have a good stay!!! checked out the companys website!!! and still checking out!!
Do get back soon abhishek!!

Take carE! waiting for ur posts!!!