Sunday 25 January 2009

Chaos Theory-Live young and Die very young

Leading a chaotic life is strangely satisfying to me. Keeping my brains buzzing and bursting to the seam has not really been my cup of tea but now its become second nature, i think about a 100 things at the same time. Guess my line of work compounds it. Nowadays i simultaneously think about my next project layout design and the color of the car Vin Diesel drives in Fast'n'Furious. Is it normal? hell no.....something is definitely wrong with me.

End of the day im so stuffed with thoughts that i have no room for actions. I tried consulting my trusted doctor friend. Try yoga he suggested but added "......anywayz software Engineers dont live to be too old, so just chill out and eat your brains while it works" .......eh??WAT??

1 comment:

The Seeker said...

Hey abbyyy!!

I miss that kind of life, I dunno whats wrong with me, I complain of over work/ complain of the monotonous work/ become fatigue of under-work...

Would love to bee at my toes, but I should love doing it... Just wanted to get out to the wild n live like no tomorrows exist...

Fancy????