Sunday 24 December 2006

College!!!

Well,wat can i say abt my college life. Can i say abt the mass bunks we put just to get some fresh air from the hills of Ooty which was abt 2hrs drive or cud i say abt the ego clashes we had with other dept's which wud for no god damn reason end up with skirmishes.

My friends from college wer everything, ive made some very gud frends who shared my thirst for travel and riding. We used to drive all the way to Kodai or Valparai near Pollachi just for the heck of it. And wen our IIIyr tour was cancelled we mass-bunked and drove all the way to B'lore(our original destination) just to show whose the "Boss". Such was our passion for drivin that going to Ooty became somethin like driving into town for a quick meal.

Gurls wer a big 'no' in my gang(ironically everybody from that gang is either married off or goin around now....bloody hypocrates!!!), Bikes wer everythin, they wer our partners, lovers call wat u may. I was devoted to her, id spend all my money(cosidering my RX's thirst for Petrol). At the slightest chance we wud push off for the weekend havin little or no money. I remember drivin downhill from Ooty to Mettuppalyam with my ignitions turned off, just to save fuel and thats a fucking 55 kilometers of sheer ghat roads and downhill.

How i miss those glorious dayz of hanging around with absolutely no responsibility, not thinking abt the future, ranking the girls in the college, pitying the guyz who put 'kadalai', sitting in my workshop and servicing my bike, wow life was so much more peaceful back then.

No comments: