Saturday 23 December 2006

Maturity in the making

Years of stayin away from home is finally bringing out ma inner-self, makin me who i am today. Harking back to my yesteryears i realise how immatured and dumb-ass ive been well i know everybody feels the same but id been a complete Idiot!!!

To start off with, id not been bad in studies but hey id never made an effort to be gud in it so therein lies ma quandry, am i gud or bad in studies? i really never know!!!
Im not a bad sports person, i still crib abt my chances of not representing my school in badminton coz my best frend bac then was my class teachers nephew and he got the chance inspite of him not being gud enough. I was quiet a gud player havin trained by a national coach.

Its school again this time, i trained with my teammates for the school zonals but never got the call- reason : my coach didnt know how to contact me wen he picked his final 11!!! therein goes my damn luck again.

Bac again in the college dayz id been a sub for the badminton team(thou' the team was only 3 ppl strong), it never occured to me to go all out and play competitive. Id happily stick around just for the fact that i cud miss my classes or get OnDuty wen a tournament is on.

As for studies, i kept loads of arrears durin my inital college dayz, the simple reason being, im addicted to my Yamaha RX100(Id dedicate a post to my bike later). Eventually i turned around to studies again and made some sound progress and passed my Masters with some pretty convincing stats. But it still occurs to me that i could have done much better had i realised b4 that the world we live in 2day is so Dog-eat-Dog.

No comments: