Sunday 20 April 2008

A broken promise

Ok, i broke a promise...i made a promise to myself that i wont needlessly drive like an idiot with other idiots on the road. I really dont have to put my life on the line and race with guys i hardly care abt. Of course it gives me a high wen i beat the crap outta 'em but is it really worth it?

I did it on Friday and did it 2day, i need to stop this whole "whoz the man?" stuff. Now im seriously thinking abt swapping my Yamaha for my sisters Honda. Who knowz, it cud save somebody their life.

"Speed kills", oh yeah i've heard that before!!

2 comments:

The Seeker said...

Very true dude! speed kills, yet it thrills, but do watch out! esp, on avinashi road, Which is a great temptation. safe and speed driving!

The Seeker said...

Hey abhishek
HAve tagged you, do please write on this when you find time,
Thanks

http://basicallythejobless.blogspot.com/2008/05/9-minutes-of-absolute-freedom.html