Sunday 13 April 2008

Wer the f*&k is my money??

I made my mind to check my bank balance 2day and was in for a nice surprise, i swiped my card in the slot and clicked on mini-stmt...i waited and waited for eternity (apparently the bloody machine was conked and the security guard at the ATM didnt bother putting up a board on the machine). So I waited till the other machine was free and eagerly clicked on "mini stmt". It came finally and came with a bomb, my balance was so damn rockbottom. I've not spent a lot the past few months and i expected my balance to be healthy but its always the same, the more u yearn for something, the harder it is to get. Further more my company has made it a habit to never pay in time so id actually never calculated this months wage. But still u gotta have something left in the bank!

This means one thing, either im not earning enuf or im not saving enuf :( all i wish is a few more rupees and im a contented man but that few more rupees keep rising every month just like inflation and im never a contented man. Does anybody else out there feel the same??

3 comments:

The Seeker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Seeker said...

Very much abhishek, Don worry! Life was much beter when I was in coimbatore, I had quite known all the places, so always spent acordingly n hanged out with respect to my BB . but here in hyderabad, The fastest depleting resource is my bank balance, Dad is planing to disown me @ any cost, if this continues, sometimes you neva knew on wat u spend so much, but u spend a lot.

Recently, I read somewhere that u shud save and spend, not spend and save the remaining, in that case, I doubt what I'll have to really spend.

Abhishek Chandru said...

Hi Barath: Dude i can agree with u on some aspects, Hy'bad will not be definitely the same as Cbe but trust me Cbe is gettin a lot worse, the monie ur zapping out for a nite out with friends is actually gettin more expensive. U better listen to ur dad and start savin man ;) me, think ill sell my bike in the meantime!!